Sunday, June 3, 2012

A New Start

So I am once again showing my proficiency at forgetting to update. I don't even fully remember the last time I blogged. Anyway, school has been out for about 3 weeks and instead of doing the work I needed to be doing, or blogging, or doing anything remotely productive I have lazed around and hung out with my friends, you know, enjoyed summer before the hard part comes.
So now, a change of scenery.
I am living in Philly, PA. I just moved in today. I met my housemates and my neighbors, spent time with them, went grocery shopping and cooked my very first meal in this kitchen (pasta with homemade tomato sauce with sauteed mushrooms, delicious).
And I start my internship tomorrow. I will be working with Anthropologie in the Technical Design department. I really hope this goes well. I need something to that will tell me "Yes, you can do this. You can do this job. You can be happy here."
I will try to write back tomorrow night about the always-terrifying First Day and I would like to keep this blog updated on every Wednesday (subject to change because I don't know what work is like and as you can see, my blogging track-record is in the pooper).
Have an amazing night! Oh, did anyone catch that hail earlier? Crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment